Odense in Denmark welcomes the 5th conference of the European Transcultural Nursing Association on the 19-20 of June 2017. The conference will focus on methodological, ethical, practical and educational issues. We therefore welcome any paper that covers any of the following or related issues and topics:
THEME 1: Promoting Cultural competence in a digital/technological world
- The use of technologies for the creation and dissemination of culturally competent health promotion,
- The creation and implementation of culturally competent rehabilitation programmes through the use of assistive technologies.
- Digital technologies in delivering nursing education
- Researching nursing and health care through digital technologies
- The ethics of assistive technologies in nursing and health care
- Other relevant papers
THEME 2: 21st century migrants and refugees: Mass migration into Europe due to wars and ethnic conflict
A parallel theme of the conference will be the mass migration of people in Europe due to wars and ethnic conflict. Papers addressing methodological, ethical, practical and educational issues underpinned by the notion or theories of cultural competence are most welcome.
Due to increased interest for our conference we have decided to keep the online abstract submission portal open for late abstracts - so please do submit your abstract online.
New deadline for abstracts will be 31. of March
To get to the Administration Console you have to login as the administrator (with the username/password you mentioned during the installation process) on your site at http://yourwebsite.com/cmsmspath/admin. If this is your site click here to login.